The website www.houseid.co (“Website”) is provided by HouseID ΙΚΕ, Λεωφόρο Συγγρού 190 – Τ.Κ. 17176, Αριθμό ΓΕΜΗ 147195001000 ("HouseID" or "we"). You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Definitions: Website is the website of HouseID www.houseid.co. User is any visitor or registered user/ subscriber using www.houseid.co. Supplier(s) are registered users with shop or product profiles who want to promote their services, shop or products through HouseID and have claimed their shop profile by completing the online form or registering online or through paper form. Supplier(s) are also other users who do not have to register or have not registered their business profile and just want to advertise or promote their shop, business, products or services on the HouseID Website.
2. The mission of HouseID is to simplify the hunt for home decor and furniture by showcasing the best products throughout the city of Athens. HouseID is trying to better link shoppers and businesses by providing an easy tool for both. Any content used from other websites is utilized only for informative and NOT for commercial purposes while there is always a link to the source and credit to the shop, designer, artist or business. The information on this Website is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer binding to us. Specifically the content is used to better connect businesses with locals for all those quality products of the city, and it’s limited to: Product photos, product description, prices, contact information, logos. Any shop, artist or designer that is based in Athens and wishes to be member/register to HouseID can contact us in order to register or claim it’s business within HouseID.
3. While we try to ensure that the information in or through the Website is accurate, we do not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to its correctness, completeness, currentness, reliability, suitability for any purpose or otherwise (including for any information provided by third parties). HouseID makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for:
(a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in content;
(b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Website and local personal tour guides;
(c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
(d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Website;
(e) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party;
(f) any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, HouseID will not be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
We may change, add or remove information on the Website and its structure and functions at any time at our sole discretion, without specifically informing of any such change, and without removing outdated information or characterizing it as such. We may also block Users from accessing the Website or parts of it, or require certain conditions to be fulfilled for such access. We do not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to the availability of the Website or its functions, that the Website is free from defects, or that the Website and the infrastructure on which it runs is free from viruses and other harmful software. You agree that the use of this Website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, HouseID, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Website and your use.
4. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users and suppliers/shops. HouseID reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users and take appropriate action if HouseID, in its sole discretion, finds any violation of these Terms or other improper conduct. We exclude our liability, and that of our agents and independent contractors, and our and their employees and officers, for damages relating to your access to (or inability to access) the Website, or to any errors or omissions, or the results obtained from the use, of the Website, whatever the legal basis of such liability would be, except liability for damages caused willfully or through gross negligence, and only to the extent permitted by applicable law. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HouseID, its parent or related corporations, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
(a) Your use of and access to the Website;
(b) Your violation of Terms;
(c) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
(d) Any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party; or
(e) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Website.
6. This Website is and remains protected by copyright and/or any other intellectual property rights (including protection granted through unfair competition law). You acquire no rights in the Website, and in any names, trade names, and distinctive signs of any nature (including trademarks) published on the Website. You may access and view the Website, but you can not incorporate it into other websites, and you can not copy, license, publish without our prior written consent.
8. The provision of services in favor of the subject (from here onwards the Supplier) who wants to present their own products and / or service (from here on the Service or the Products) on the HouseID Website owned by HouseID ΙΚΕ, Λεωφόρος Συγγρού 190 – Τ.Κ. 17176, Αρ. ΓΕΜΗ: 147195001000), to potential Users of the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Therefore, with the online subscription (claim of shop or sign up) or through paper form, a service contract is concluded subject to all the terms and conditions indicated in this section, which are fully accepted.
9. The objective of the service contract between the Supplier and HouseID is the promotion of the shop, service and the products of the Supplier within www.houseid.co and other media (social media, digital marketing).
10. This agreement has a duration that is specified between HouseID and the Supplier. The supplier will receive an email from email@example.com that specifies the duration of the services provided.
HouseID and the Supplier may terminate the present contract without due cause with a one month notice. In case of withdrawal, the Website will cancel the Supplier's account and the services provided towards the Supplier.
11. a) The Supplier is solely responsible for his account; therefore he should use it in a proper and a legal manner. The Supplier is responsible to guard his credentials safe. For this reason, the Supplier exonerates the HouseID and this Website from any responsibility in this regard.
b) The Supplier declares that any information provided to the Website is true and correct, as well as carefully verified, declares that the Service is managed and offered by the Supplier and that it does not constitute an act of unfair competition towards third parties
c) The Supplier is solely responsible for the information, images and contents communicated to Users through the Website and/or his account. These data will be published on the Website without any assessment regarding the correctness of the claims made by the Supplier, who is solely and exclusively responsible. The publication of the Supplier and his services on the Website does not constitute any endorsement or assumption of responsibility in relation to the legitimacy, correctness of the Service.
12. The Supplier can clarify and choose the Tariff Plan and the corresponding services he needs for his business through paper or online form and he is obliged to pay no later than 15 days from the activation of his account/profile on the Website. The Supplier will receive an email that confirms and specifies all the provided services towards his business.
13. Every accounting, tax and administrative fulfillment concerning the subsequent sale of products or services promoted and advertised through the Website is the exclusive responsibility and responsibility of the Supplier, which will promptly provide billing, declarations, certifications and anything else required by the current legislation.
14. (a) The Supplier grants HouseID a free, irrevocable license without any time limit for the use of its logo, its image and its contents, including images and videos. This license may be used by HouseID for promotional, study, analysis purposes and may be extended to partners, collaborators, communication agencies, research institutes, at the sole discretion of HouseID. If the rights mentioned above are owned by third parties, it will be the exclusive responsibility of the Supplier to obtain the transferability of the licenses in favor of HouseID as provided for in this paragraph.
(b) HouseID retains the exclusive ownership of all the processed information, the models, the methodologies and the contents that will be made available to the Supplier. The methods and contents are to be considered the work of HouseID and therefore can only be used by the Supplier for internal use and can not be passed on to others, except with the written consent of HouseID.
(c) The Supplier may not in any way redistribute, publish, reproduce and use, for purposes other than those covered by this Contract, the results and material made available to him by HouseID, unless prior written authorization from HouseID. Communication material created by HouseID to promote and advertise the Supplier such as: images, videos, gifs, ad text, facebook ads and google ads can be used and published by the Supplier for advertising purposes.